What is this study about? Online Cognitive Training Program
Friday, April 3rd, 2020
Have you noticed changes in your memory or thinking skills? Do you want to improve your cognition and wellbeing?
Researchers from Healthy Brain Ageing Research Program, Brain and Mind Centre, The University of Sydney are looking for volunteers.
This research study will evaluate the effectiveness of a 6-week, online education and cognitive training program, for improving memory and other thinking skills as well as general wellbeing (e.g. mood, quality of life, etc.). The program is designed for people over 50 years with mild cognitive difficulties.
Who can take part?
• Be aged 50 years or older;
• Complete a brief background interview and assessment of your memory and thinking skills over the phone;
• Have access to a computer with a consistent internet connection;
• Be willing to complete a series of online education/cognitive training sessions (each taking approximately one hour) twice weekly for 6 weeks;
• Complete online questionnaires regarding your health and wellbeing before and after the training program;
• Complete a brief online cognitive assessment before and after the training program.