Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
3Bridges is a not for profit that provides services and advocacy from birth to death, and everything in between.
Servicing Sydney and the surrounds, our social impact focus is on Wellness and Connection, Re-framing Ageing, Re-imagining Volunteering and Re-thinking Brain and Mental Health, doing so with co-design and collaboration.
We offer many programs and support including:
- Aged Care – keeping older people connected, and living in their own home longer! With early onset dementia programs, Intergenerational Playgroup, exercise and strength programs, in home help and home modifications we do all we can to ensure we age well in body and mind.
- Early Years Support – assistance for new mums and bubs who may be vulnerable, isolated or going through tough times
- Youth – providing a drop in centre, youth workers in schools, Fitzroy reading program and counselling
- Inclusive Volunteering – currently piloting a program for sufferers of traumatic brain injury; as well as other volunteering opportunities over the scope of what we do
- Disabilities – offering support, programs and advocacy
- CarePort – This portable bathroom solution which includes shower and/or toilet to assist in transitioning, after traumatic injuries or illness, from hospital to home sooner.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Services – We have a specialised Aboriginal team that provides support, advocacy and cultural training to other organisation.